Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Birthday To ME!!! 6/19/2010

The weather on my birthday was so beautiful...we packed a picnic and headed to
Provo Canyon.
Games where played...Ro and Kirk watched the kids near the fast running Provo RiverUncle Kirk had fun with his youngest niecesAfter we went back to the house to eat ... DEATH BY CHOCOLATE birthday cakeI blew out my candlesand blewhad to get another breath
when I realized the candles were not going out...
STUPID Trick candles
I was surprised the fire alarm did not go off!

What a fun day.

4 comments:

Connie said...

Hope you had a happy birthday. You deserve it.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
TO
YOU...........
I HOPE IT WAS WONDERFUL! I'm sure it was a special one...'cause now you are young at "heart"!!!
Warmly,
Deb :)

Mindy H. said...

I am so glad that your birthday was as beautiful as you are. We love you!!!!!!

mommy nurse said...

Hope you had a great BD! Love the trick candles! better than an incentive spirometer!