Saturday, October 1, 2011

Grandma's Toy Box

While driving all around Utah on Wednesday, I had to make a stop at IKEA.
I found this great box.
I really needed a toy box for my "Grandma's Toys". The toys were starting to take over my front room.
I had a bunch of vinyl letters from another project I had done so I started to stick them on my blank box.
along with a couple of  important words...hum...Celes and Hazel
 and my favorite phrase in the world
"I am a Child of God"

I like how it turned out.

3 comments:

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Oh, my goodness! This is delightfully clean and cheerful! Good job!

Mindy H. said...

How cute! And I love that you added a gospel truth to the toy box. Those little girls are so blessed to be surrounded by family who teaches the gospel by word and example (and by toy box).

Walt and Eileen said...

Every child should be so blessed to have a "I am a Child of God - Grandma's Toy Box" with a Grandma like you!
Love, Los Petersen - San Salvador