Tuesday, February 19, 2013

It Is Official

We are pretty excited about Kira and Sergio's Announcement.
They are going to add a new member to the family!!!
Kira had kept this pregnancy pretty quiet... you can read more about her feelings on HER BLOG.
Plus watch the video of her telling Sergio!

Anyway.... back to my blog post (giggle)
I love ultrasounds of babies.
They amaze me.

At 20 weeks look at those little feet and perfect toes.

The details on the baby's nose and mouth.

SHE....yes a GIRL!
She was sucking her thumb and moving around while we were checking her out.
I just could not get enough of looking at her.
She already looks perfect.

Kira was ready to see that the baby was ok and was all grins as she moved around.

Little Hazel would just say, "baby".
Sergio's eyes were misty with just a few little sounds coming from him.
I was grateful to have got to be there for this special moment.

1st Family Picture with Sergio and his 3 girls.

Hazel is pretty sweet she carries the ultrasound pictures around showing the baby.
Miss L is due around July 12, 2013.

Have I said I LOVE being a GRANDMA? 
Because I do.

4 comments:

Lene said...

Can't wait to meet her! And it was killing me that she was keeping it so quiet.

Hesses Madhouse said...

Congratulations, Grandma! You do have such CUTE granddaughters!

Josh and Ali said...

I for one am happy that it wasn't a brother. Celes keeps telling everybody that she is getting a brother for her birthday this year!

janna said...

congrats!

I moved my blog to
jannaslife.com