Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11

It is hard to believe that it has already been 8 years since this horrible day.

One thing I have learned in the past month and a half that I have been out of the country is we as American´s LOVE OUR COUNTRY...we fly our flag... and we fight for what is right.

Today not one time did I hear...do you remember...

I will never forget that morning when I watched the 2nd plane hit while watching in horror on TV.

and never prouder than when that all the flags were flying...and churches across our country were full...and we as Americans were kind to EVERYONE.

I wish as we say...I will not forget...we don´t forget what we did the next day!

2 comments:

MaryRC said...

i totally agree, it seems society is forgetting. i for one will not.

Tina said...

I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing when I heard the news. I did NOT have any family or friends that perished on 9/11 but there will always be a place in my heart for EVERY single person who's life was lost or affected by the actions of others on this day.