I love following TIP JUNKIE she always has Great Ideas and Tips
and she always has some type of give-a-way.
I am not one to enter these types of give-a-ways.
I usually only do the "bloggers"....but I could not resist.
I could not resist entering.
Mama’s Holiday Wish List 2010
are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family? To enjoy every minute of being together, fun, laughter and food.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition? Mincemeat muffins with hot orange sauce and watching everyone open their gifts.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? Hum...I do not know...maybe an amazing retreat...but I would not want to go alone.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? Food and Making candy ( I always keep in the pantry stuff for peanut brittle and peppernuts though I only make them at Christmas time).
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? We learned to play cards at an early age. Most of my family get together even now include a good game of hearts.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Opening 1 gift on Christmas Eve (p.j's) and listening to the Real Christmas Story, I also loved that we took turns opening our gifts, so that Christmas was not just about gifts but enjoying the excitement others were having.
- Runner Up #1 will receive a XBox 360 250 GB with Kinect and a $250 GameStop gift card.
- Runner Up #2 will receive a Nintendo Red DSi XL Bundle and a $250 GameStop gift card.
- Runner Up #3 will receive a Nintendo Red Wii Bundle and a $250 GameStop gift card.