Sunday, June 26, 2011

Master Josh Burgess

 Today was AWESOME!!!
and I am so glad I was there.
After ALL the intro to the start of the HTF National Tournament were done and with all those that would compete and observe, Josh was called to stand before the HTF Masters.
There  he recited the oath of a Master
( I wish I had the words)
Josh was welcomed into an elite group of men and women,
as a
Master of Taekwondo



and a place at the tale of HTF Masters.
It was a dream being completed, years of work, dedication and desire
led to this day.
Joining Josh in a photo are
 8th degree black belt,  Grand Master Jack Pierce
&
7th degree black belt, Senior Master Jay Hartwell.
and
the most special
Miss C with her daddy.
Josh, Congrats! You are amazing!


3 comments:

Lene said...

That is so AWESOME!

Josh and Ali said...

Yay! It was a fun trip! I have the words if you would like them by the way. They let Josh keep the paper.

Kira Rivadeneira said...

Congrats Josh!! You're my hero!