Wednesday, April 28, 2010

1 More Week!

Derek aka (Elder Burgess) will be home in 1 WEEK!!!
I can hardly wait to see him.This is my Last Missionary Letter from him:
"so i have alot to tell you but i'm not going to because i'm going to be seeing you in a few weeks.... days... Wow... that just hit me.... 7 days... POOP!!! haha i'm doing good. and yes i did get all the stuff i need to come home.

i go to the mission home monday night and then i fly out at 8:30 and it is about a four hour flight. . but i love you mommy have a really good week and i'll see you soon! love elder Burgess!"
Honestly, I would love to see this again...

and this....just now....

I am so grateful for my kids...they amaze me...and I miss not being around them.

12 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh, how exciting that your boy is coming home!

Mindy H. said...

Wow! That two years flew by! I am so excited for you to get to see him so soon. Welcoming home missionaries is such a great feeling!

Unknown said...

How exciting. I know you must be missing him and it will be wonderful to see him!

Josh and Ali said...

Oh my goodness! Is that them? That picture is so cute! Josh is all sorts of excited for him to get home! I think that I'm going to come. As of now, that's the plan!

Connie said...

I am so happy for you. There is nothing like a returning missionary to warm your heart. Give him lots of hugs.

Kayleen said...

Soon! Soon! Soon!

Lourie said...

I haven't been following very long, but wow I can't believe how fast that went. So awesome. I bet you are getting butterflies just thinking about it.

Cynthia said...

I am SOOOO excited for you! Woot Woo!

tammy said...

I bet you can hardly stand it! I know we're supposed to be excited for them to serve missions, but I'm kind of dreading my boys being that age.

Lene said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Linda said...

I bet you're on pins and needles! I'm so excited for all of you!

I wish my kids were still small again too sometimes. My Brandon was here for a few days and just left...boo hoo! It's not easy when your kids move away!

Survivormama said...

i be youre so excited!!