Thursday, August 5, 2010

Heaven In My Mouth

I think my sweet friend "Miss H" was feeling sorry for me still having to live in Utah, and so she told me
"to try out my favorite Utah cupcake place, The Sweet Tooth Fairy Bake Shop"

I found it only a few miles from my apartment in Provo, Utah.

This is the place!

As you walk in you are totally engulfed with the smells of freshly made treats.

So, I purchased 3 flavors of the "CAKEBITES"
Strawberry Chocolate, Red Velvet, and German Chocolate.

They were so, so good...but I think my favorite was the German Chocolate, I think...

and if I am going to keep stopping in for "CAKEBITES" I will have to start walking the few miles in the +90* heat to not gain TONS of weight...

Truly, they were heaven in my mouth.

2 comments:

Connie said...

My mouth is watering, those look divine. I am jealous that you only have to go a couple of miles to get them. Yummmmmmmmmm!

Lene said...

Sure...wait until I'm gone to find a place like that.