Friday, October 8, 2010

Dr. Kforey & Team

One if the biggest lessons I have learned in the past few months is that My Cardiology Team really cares about me.

Dr. Kfoury
Dr. Kfoury is a straight forward doctor.
He does not have a problem telling me "No" and that can be a good thing.
Dr."Rami" and Dr. Budge are amazing in different ways.

This week as I went to my bi-weekly check-up Dr. Kfoury said that he wanted to do another ECHO just to see how my heart was doing.
My first thought was OH NO...I did not pack an over night bag...

After the ECHO, Dr. Kfoury came in and said that things looked really good.
My New Little Heart is beating like it did when I first got it.
YES!
How grateful I am for this amazing group of Drs. and Staff of the Heart Failure and Transplant at the Intermountain Medical Center in Murray.

1 comment:

MaryRC said...

go heart go!! so happy youre well.. makes me smile :)