Friday, July 15, 2011

This Is JULIE...and she IS AMAZING

The Chief Inmate
stolen from Hessesmadhouse

Julie is one of my blogging buddies. She has been invited to go to Japan to help with the tsunami clean-up that is still in progress. I think she is pretty amazing. One of her first thoughts was, how do I come up with the money for a plane ticket and all the costs of this type of a trip?
How easy would it have been to just ASK people to GIVE her the money,  I mean it is for a good cause right?
But, this just goes to show what kind of women Julie is...she has started putting a cookbook together and all the proceeds go to the expenses of her trip.
I love it! Talk about being a giver and not a taker.
If you would like to order one of her cookbooks go to her blog she has a pay pal account set up just for this.

Besides, who doesn't love a good cookbook?

2 comments:

Mindy H. said...

A cookbook for a great cause? I will check it out! Thanks for the great tip!

Hesses Madhouse said...

Thanks for the love Janiece! Very humbling. Thank you for sharing this here. YOU, my friend, are the one that is AMAZING. Not me.