Saturday, August 27, 2011

How Does She Do That?

The bigger Miss Celes gets the harder it is for me to get her to hold still to do her hair.
Her Grandma Keri has been watching her while I have been sick.
When Josh came over the other night...my first thought was who is that BIG girl in his arms and second...
 HOW DID KERI GET HER TO HOLD STILL LONG ENOUGH TO DO HER HAIR LIKE THAT?
I came home with a few new toys and so I couldn't get her to come stand still to take a picture

UNLESS it was to eat some of my spaghetti and baguette.
Got to love a baby with a full tummy and smiley food covered face.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Adorable!!!!

ChantelBame said...

Oh man... now it's my turn to miss her! She is super awesome... but I've got to agree with you, I have no idea how Keri mannages to do her hair so good!

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Smother that face with kisses from my lips, would you please?

Lene said...

I can't wait to see her!

Do her hair in front of the mirror. When LaLa was that age she loved to watch herself while I did her hair. Oh...and be fast about it.

Josh and Ali said...

Keri puts her in a sink full of water and gives her some toys to play with. I haven't tried yet but I'm pretty sure Keri is a miracle worker! I can barely get her to sit still for pig tails!