Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Some Normalcy

I have not been feeling well enough to watch Celes for a couple of weeks.
But, with a need for some normalcy, I was hoping I could keep Miss C  for a day.
It was awesome...she was so good and took a nap so I could lay down too.
I did realize how clean my house had been  and that it really has been WAY to quiet.
I will not get to watch Miss C for the next few days because I have to go back to Utah.
It is hard to not be able to lift her or hold her for a long time, because of the lack of muscle mass, but soon...very soon we will be back to playing and having a house full of laughter.
Oh Yea!
I am ready to be normal again and have things back to normal.

1 comment:

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Many prayers, my dear friend. Allow these words to encourage you: "Everything is going to be all right."