Saturday, November 8, 2008

Well Done, Thy Good and Faithful Servant

Well done, Elder Angle.
You have served and made a positive impact on those you served in the Idaho Poccatello Mission. It was my honor to tell those in our area that you were my nephew.




Kirk, Janiece, Elder Angle, Rhonda & Morris


I sent several pictures each time I was able to see him.
I still remember thinking that my nephew was pulling a silly joke when he called and told me he was coming to Idaho on his mission, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
But, can I tell you what a treat it has been for the past 2 years to watch my nephew grow not only as a missionary but, as a man.
What a wonderful blessing it has been for me.



My "nanana" picture to send to my brother & sister in law!







Elder Angle was able to be at the temple when both Kira & Derek went through for their first time.





This is a surprise visit to take a "food" box to the missionary.
It made me realise how important it is that "others" help with missionary meals


6 comments:

Jan said...

Great job Elder. Welcome Home. Mine is home in 10 days. Yes!!

Lene said...

Welcome home Chad.

We were thinking about it today and realized he has never met Ham. Crazy!

Liz said...

Can you just not wait to welcome yours home!!!

Linda said...

Congratulations to your nephew on serving his mission...you have good reason to be such a proud aunt!

Bren's Life said...

What a Great man to serve a mission & Return Home With Honors...

Kar said...

How fun that you were able to see so much of him! That is great. Nothing grows 'em up like a mission.