Friday, January 9, 2009

Tough Day


This past week has been a real eye opener.

It has given me the opportunity to wonder what constitutes a tough day?

Sickness, Depression, Unknown Illnesses, Flooded Home, Loss of an Important Item...

I have had family or friends have one of these things effect them just this week.

But, I have learned something from each of them...

How DO you handle the challenge?

Do you look it straight in the eye?

Hide in your bed?

Hope someone else will take care of it?
Grab a mop?

Find an importaint lesson?

Realize your family and friends care?

no these are not coolers...look a little closer


I am glad that this week...I was able to really learn and apply a good lesson.................. somewhere, someone has it a lot worse than I do.

7 comments:

parkithere said...

oh my word...where is this at? i can't believe this picture...thanks for sharing..

Mindy H. said...

Having the right outlook on things can really make the difference between a tough day and an impossible day. I'm so thankful for the gospel in my life and the peace and comfort it brings during tough times. Remembering that we are not alone works well with counting our blessings/remembering that it could be worse. I hope and pray for easier days for the ones you love.

SAYDA said...

Oh how I love you dear friend. Thank you for reminding us. Thank you so much for your prayers.
Sayda

Mimi Sue said...

Counting your blessings when you don't feel like it is hard sometimes. Hope all is well. Mimi

Bren's Life said...

I'm so sorry so many are going through rough times. It's no fun that's for sure. But maybe that's why it's called rough?
Sorry that was a blonde thought for me..
It really depends on the trial & how I deal with it. Some trials I sure hope I never have to face..

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Janiece,
Good questions and we know the Answer:) The Lord...
Thanks for stopping over.:)
Have a great week and we'll visit again soon.
Warmly,
Deb :)

Kar said...

This is something that it took me a long time to figure out - EVERYONE has trials. Always. Everyone. It's part of the business of life. Once I figured it out, I've been able to handle mine a lot better.