Sunday, May 29, 2011

Josh and Ali

are celebrating their 2nd wedding anniversary today!
2 Years!!!
The funny part is that it seems that Ali has been part of our family "forever".
We love having her as a daughter and appreciate how she put ups with takes care of Josh.
I still can remember like it was yesterday when Josh and I went to Twin Falls and he shared his feelings for Ali and that he wanted to marry her. 

They were married in the Idaho Falls LDS Temple.
They had their reception the same night in Burley.

and with any good reception you can bet there will be a mess made on the couple's car.
I could not believe all the people that came to congratulate them and celebrate in their happiness.
You have to love it when you see your children happy.
Congrats Josh and Ali wishing you many more years to come.
We love you


I am not sure why my pictures look strange...I will blame it on Blogger.

1 comment:

Lene said...

It's been a fast 2 years. And now Celes birthday coming up. Crazy!