Saturday, May 14, 2011

1st Anniversary

What a year!!!!
A year ago at this I was out of surgery and had a new heart beating so strong it was rocking my body!
So, what all has taken place in the past year that I believe would be seen as a miracle.
*Ro and his family
*Kira and Sergio arrive in the states
*Derek gets home from his mission the same week I  get my new heart
*May 13, 2010 I get the awaited phone call "They have a heart for me"
*May 14, 2011 Transplant of a new heart is a success.
*Feeling a Love for a complete stranger and their family.
*My understanding of Miracles.
*Feeling the prayers from so many people and faiths
*10 days after transplant I am able to leave the hospital
*Lene spending mother's day with me in Utah
* Miss Celes arrives, Our first grand baby
*We find out that another grand baby will be coming in February.
*Having energy to do anything...so we checked out as much as we wanted to in Utah.
*Well enough for an apartment.
*Lene and family spend the whole summer, they didn't have to leave after a week!!!
*Going HOME!
*I truly fall in love again.
*Green Cards
*I get to enjoy Holidays, and remember them!
* Miss H joins our family
and the miracles continue to be a part of our life's.
To my blogging friends THANK YOU
for all of your words of encouragement, your prayers and your friendship.
I have had an amazing year and you have all been a very big part of it.
Now to start on year 2....

3 comments:

tammy said...

All great things to be celebrating and remembering. So happy things have turned out this way for you.

Kira Rivadeneira said...

I am so glad
I got to be a part of these special moments.
You're the best!

Molly said...

Congratulations on your one year mark! So exciting! And what a year it has been! Here's to many more years to come!!!