Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fall Decor

I realised my entry way still had my July decorations up..
Really, what happen to August? I totally missed.
So, this is my fall wall and table.
I still need to get frames for my art projects.

I found this cute pumpkin and the little fall leaf salt and pepper shakers at Real Deals 
I change out my scrapbook paper in my wall frame each month  when I redo my entry way.
Usually, the paper has the month's name on it. This time I changed it up with a seasonal paper and a couple of embellishments.
Silk flowers from Michael's
and  a few little details ...
I wanted to do this cool crayon art project that I had seen in the world of blogs.
 I think they are really neat.
The instructions for this one is found at "whatever"
I wanted to do mine with fall colors... and when I started I liked it...
but I wanted mine to look more "fallish" so I took the crayons off and started blending my colors.
I love it.
I must be looking forward to fall...
even though I am not ready to admit summer is over.



Sept. 13, 2011


3 comments:

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

I love your fall piece, the last image. That's a keeper!

Lene said...

Your crayon art is awesome.

Walt and Eileen said...

You are so talented! Fun to feel fallish...even tho we won't have that season here. Love, Los Petersen - San Salvador