Tuesday, November 3, 2009

PUMPKIN FUDGE

If you have never visited ...

You are missing a great blog...I don't care where Lorie finds all of her stuff...
BUT I am soooo glad she does.
I remembered seeing a "Pumpkin Fudge" recipe so I did a search of her blog and ....

The recipe is from Southern Living and is posted on MyRecipes.

Pumpkin Fudge

What you need:

3 cups sugar

3/4 cup melted butter

2/3 cup evaporated milk

1/2 cup canned pumpkin

2 tablespoons corn syrup

1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice

1 (12-ounce) package white chocolate morsels

1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow cream

1 cup chopped pecans, toasted

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

What you do:

Stir together first 6 ingredients in a 3 1/2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Cook, stirring constantly, until a candy thermometer registers 234° (soft-ball stage) or for about 12 minutes.Remove pan from heat; stir in remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour into a greased aluminum foil-lined 9-inch square pan. Let stand 2 hours or until completely cool; cut fudge into squares.


I will say this about the recipe...

I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO KEEP ANY IN MY HOUSE...
IT IS SOOOOOO GOOD!

4 comments:

Lene said...

I saw that recipe and clipped it. I should make some for Big Daddy to take to work. I mean really pumpkin and marshmallow cream?!?

Cynthia said...

My hubs is a pumpkin freak. He'd love this recipe. My fear is that I will too!

Mindy H. said...

Yum! I am so trying this recipie. Thanks for sharing. I always come away from a visit to your blog with such great ideas and/or inspiration!

MaryRC said...

great recipe for the season.. interesting perhaps i should try, might make a nice change for christmas deliveries.

BTW..
Drop by Shaking the Tree to see what I have for you.. xoxo Mary