Tuesday, April 12, 2011

OH SO HAPPY

Do you remember when I told you that my Kitchen-Aid died (blog reminder)
Well, I started tearing my mixer apart to see if I could find a problem...
I had most of  it taken apart and on my counter, when I opened the two little black "screws" inside were located
the "mixer brushes" one on each side.
When I was looking I noticed one had a little nick on the black piece. I asked Kirk about it, I knew he would know if this could be a problem.
He said, "Yes, if the brushes are bad it will not work."

So, I got on-line and started looking to see if  I could find the brushes
Of all the places I found them on Ebay.
I ordered them and today they arrived (you have to have one for each side).
And when they were put into the mixer....
IT WORKED!!!!!
My KITCHEN-AID works!!!
and for less than $10.00 w/ shipping.
I am a very happy person.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That's amazing! I'm coming to you if my mixer breaks :)

Hesses Madhouse said...

Way to go! You just saved yourself a heap of money. Way to be resourceful!

Kayleen said...

YOU are stinkin AMAZING!

tammy said...

smarty pants!

Lene said...

So dang smart!

Mindy H. said...

Nicely done!

janna said...

What a blessing