Sunday, September 26, 2010

Do You Have A Place...

...you can drop in and always feel like you are
I am a really strange person...
I just do not like to go to other people's houses. I LOVE a house full...if it is at my house. This even goes for some of my dearest friends and family. I do great at my siblings homes...but that is about it.
But, this is one of the few places I can drop in on and I am as comfortable as if I were at my own home..
 When I get to the front door...even if nobody is home at the moment...I feel comfortable and at peace.
 This home is my sister-in-law, Pennie and her husband Tony's.
Kirk and I made a quick trip to Idaho Falls for a missionary homecoming.
I was hoping that Pennie was home from her trip she had taken with her younger sister.
I called to see if she was home and she was, she arrived back in Idaho late last night.
I told her we were in I.F. and wondered if we could stop by.
Like I even had to ask.
I am so lucky not only do I have amazing siblings...
But my in-laws are wonderful.
I know that Pennie seldom has time to look at a blog, so she will probably never see this post.
But, none the less...I will and I will feel grateful each time I do.
 She let me raid her flowers for seeds for next year!
They are almost as beautiful as her.

Thanks, Pennie for being such a pillar in my life.
I love you more than you will ever know.

1 comment:

tiki_lady said...

I am the same way. I would rather all things be at MT home. People invite us over and some how I always manage to get it at our home. I'm Luke uh let's do it here or why don't we have it at my house