Friday, September 10, 2010

Have You Ever Used EBAY, CRAIG'S LIST or KSL CLASSIFIES?

Kira has had her Porcelain Dolls under her bed for several years
and with a REAL doll coming soon, she has decided to sale them.
I have never sold anything on line so I am a little apprehensive about doing this.
I have a Pay Pal account but have no clue how to use it.
Here are her dolls:


Brass Key Collectibles Victorian CollectionStudio 5 Collection Christina Collection by Christina Verdi (1998)I even did detailed pictures.
Victoria Collection by Melissa Jane (1995)
The Studio 33 doll does not have a plastic cover, but she is the largest of all.

I have been looking on these sites and find the same or similar dolls for $35 to $75.00


3 comments:

Joey Lynn Resciniti said...

Those look like awesome items for eBay or CraigsList. Good luck!

Lene said...

I would put them on Ebay...a much larger group of people looking for stuff like that. And include that buyer pays for shipping.

Cynthia said...

I agree with Ebay- you'll have the largest pool of buyers there.