Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Favorite Day of the Year...CHRISTMAS EVE!

I always loved Christmas Eve at my Grandma Williams house. It was full of fun, food, song and mostly love. I was so blessed to be part of such a great family. I look at this picture that was taken a very long time ago and see many of the faces are no longer here on this earth with us, but with the knowledge of families can be forever I am comforted.
I know tonight that many will be meeting together to celebrate that wonderful tradition. I am thinking of you, and wish you all a wonderful Christmas!
No you will not find me...but look and you will find 'lene second in on the second row

7 comments:

Kar said...

You're not in there? Were you the one taking the picture? Warm Christmas...

Anonymous said...

We need to plan a "carlson" reunion. not many of us left. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

love,

judy

janna said...

Merry Christmas! And enjoy your phones calls from your missionaries!

Michele said...

Good morning Janiece ~ Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

Lots of hugz,
Michele

Mindy H. said...

I love Christmas Eve too! I hope your pre-Christmas and Christmas festivities have been, are, and will be perfect.

Mimi Sue said...

Being together forever...the very best of all. Mimi

Anonymous said...

Niece... Dick has an MRI scheduled tomorrow. Dr. Boehmer was very honest and told us he doesn't know what the heck it is. He said it almost looks and feels like his muscle is bleeding inside and that is why it's huge and tight. (But he said it wasn't that...it just looked liked that) The ultrasound says the muscle is fine. I guess we will see. His leg is still the same but it doesn't bother him now.