Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sometimes You Get More Than You Deserve.

Do you ever feel like...wow...I am so lucky...or how do I deserve something like this...or can you get any greater friends...
When I left to Utah for Dr. visits, my home still had no signs of the holiday spirit and to be honest, I didn't want to go to the work to put everything up...
This is what I came home too...

I have amazing friends ...Lorie, Kayleen, Heather and Whitney had put all of my Christmas decorations up. One of them knew that I like a manger scene in each room of my house, it was done...This beautiful lettering was also on my door. I LOVE IT

(it may look crooked but it is not...I had to tilt my camera a little to help with the glare)

Thanks you guys...You went above and beyond to share what CHRISTMAS is really all about!

11 comments:

Mimi Sue said...

You are one lucky girl. Could you send them my way? I need a little help around here. Mimi

Linda said...

You've got some incredible friends Janiece...and it sounds like they love you to pieces!

Lene said...

Such incredible friends. I have found that usually those with incredible friends are pretty incredible themselves.

I love you and wish we were spending the holidays with you.

parkithere said...

Oh my stars,
What a treat to come home to and what treasures your friends are.

So happy things went well at the dr. appt.

Miss you tons...
Love,
Nettie

Anonymous said...

What great friends! You must be such a good friend to them if you get this type of treatment. Wish they were my friends too. I need them in my life.
Sayda

Michele said...

Hi Janiece ~ what wonderful friends you have. You are such a lucky girl!

I'm so glad things went well at the doctors. I'm a little behind in reading blogs!

Hugz,
Michele

Mindy H. said...

You deserve every good thing and then some! I hope the rest of your holiday season is full of similar happy suprises.

Bren's Life said...

What great friends. I am so glad they took care of you!

crystal said...

Those friends are KEEPERS, for sure. More like family, really.

kelly said...

oh my gosh! amazing. send them my way puh-lease!

Kar said...

That is so sweet!!! What fantastic friends! I've never heard of someone doing that for someone else, but come to think of it, it would be the nicest thing to come home to - the most stressful part of the holidays, done.