Monday, December 29, 2008

As The Year Comes To An End

As 2008 comes to an end so many thoughts come to my mind.
It has been a year of many scary events around the world and in our nation.
Changes are coming, but through our Savior Jesus Christ we should not fear.
I am grateful for my testimony of Jesus Christ, that because of him we can all live again. He set the perfect example of what we must do to be his disciples.That through his atoning sacrifice we can repent and be forgiven of our sins and short comings. I am grateful to know that the heaven's are open, that we have a prophet that speaks to all that will listen, just as the prophets of old.

2 comments:

Mimi Sue said...

Thank you for your testimony. So true and tender. Lovely You Tube piece. Hope your Christmas was wonderful. Mimi

Kar said...

I often wonder how... unpeaceful... I would feel without the gospel. I'm so thankful for it, especially during times like this.