I just finished my part 2 of my 100 things about me, and It didn't save or publish!
Guess what I just found ...somehow I had posted it on my son's blog!!! I am sure their were some confused Taekwondo Students!
100Things About Me Part 2
51. I love lemons
52. I hate my teeth
53. I love where I live
54. My mom passed away 14 years ago
55. I miss my mom more than words
56. I like to bake
57. I am uncomfortable in others houses
58. I become very quiet
59. I love to have people at my home
60. I enjoy Blogging
61. I wish I was a "crafty" person
62. I try to be a good friend
63. I am lucky to have a husband that is so understanding.
64. We have had 2 separations
65. I do not like to drive in the snow
66. I would love to spend winter in AZ and Spring, Summer and Fall in Idaho
67. I wish I was more athletic
68. I like to laugh
69. I try not to smile so that my teeth show
70. I love Lemons
71. I enjoy being around the youth and young adults
72. I am not a big fan of children...they scare me
73. I wish I kept a cleaner house
74. I love to hang out with my family
75. All of my children have served missions for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
76. Josh went to Ohio
77. Kira will be home in 6 months! I can't wait
78. My son, Derek had the heart of a lion, he loves and he protects what he feels is right.
79. My boys were taught to always hold the door open for girls EVEN their sister.
80. I do not have a spleen
81. I do not have a gal bladder
82. I enjoy looking for headstones
83. I get very every excited to find old cemeteries
84. I love recording cemetery information
85. I go through swings of doing family history
86. I love lemons
87. I love drinking pop
88. At one time I would not let Coke (the pop) in my house
89. Diet taste bad no matter what brand
90. I never thought I would drink diet pop...amazing what diabetes can do to you.
91. I love black olive and mushroom pizza
92. My husband HATES black olives and mushrooms
93. I try to always be happy
94. I love my nieces and nephews
95. I am blessed
96. I love my brothers and sister
97. I miss being around my family
98. I love living on the Snake River
99. I love my husband more than words
100. I have a testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I know Christ is my Savior, and the only way back to the Father. I know that Satan is real, he can lead even the best away from what is REALLY right. I know that if I follow the council of the scriptures, our living prophet and endure to the end, I will see the Father and the Son again. I know that I am a daughter of a Heavenly Father who loves me and knows me. What comfort that is.
Posted by Janiece at 11:47 AM